A honeymoon is a milestone in anyone’s life, and there’s no better way to celebrate the union than a romantic cruise, which gives you both lots of personal time, and with secluded sun decks everywhere, a cruise is the ideal venue for a honeymoon. Here are just a few reasons why more and more newlyweds are booking cruises for their honeymoon.
- Romantic Destinations – The list of cruise venues is indeed long and includes dream stop-offs on pristine Pacific Islands, not to mention New Zealand, and whether you fancy one, two or even three weeks together, there are cruises to suit. If you have a month or so, you can travel further afield, and there are many excellent ports if you cruise around Australia, and if you would like to check out the many destinations, a Google search is all it takes to hook up with an established cruise operator.
- The Ultimate Romantic Getaway – There has always been a touch of romance and mystery about a cruise holiday, as the liner heads off into the sunset, you are both looking forward to a unique experience. If you are planning to get married this year, there are still cruises departing Sydney from Cruise Guru that are available.
- Everything is Done For You – All you have to do is turn up with your luggage, and the rest is taken care of by the crew, who all work together to make your cruise experience special. There’s so much to do on board and you can both have a lot of fun exploring the ‘floating city’ on which you are honeymooning.
- Plenty of Quality Time Together – The great thing about a cruise is you get to choose when you socialise, and with a sea view cabin and your very own balcony, you can both sip your favourite cocktails while you watch the sun set over the Pacific. This is the ideal environment for a honeymoon couple, as you get to choose when and where you interact, if at all. There are a lot more reasons to take a cruise together for your honeymoon, as highlighted by articles available online.
- Meet Other Honeymooners – When you book your cruise, you most certainly won’t be the only honeymoon couple on board, and most people develop lifelong friendships with people they meet on a cruise, and even book again next year to continue the friendship. You can have the right balance between together time and socialising, and with so much to do, if you need your own space at times, there’s lots to choose from.
If you would like a honeymoon to be remembered forever, look no further than a romantic cruise in the Pacific Ocean, and with so many destinations, you are bound to find something that suits you both. There’s still time to book for a Christmas cruise if you are walking down the aisle this summer, check with online cruise operators and book now.