Everybody loves to travel! Budget aside, there are two ways to travel, with or without your kids. Regardless of the destination, traveling without kids can be one of easiest and most relaxing experiences in the world. On the other hand, you can choose to travel with your kids. Children are beautiful and funny but when it comes to travel, they present a whole new challenge. They are still learning proper behavior outside their usual environment. Once you are prepared for the challenge, comes the decision of choosing the place to enjoy with your entire family. You have to consider many factors, such as budget and the amount of time you have but the following are five places that have something for everyone to enjoy.
- Orlando, Florida: Undoubtedly, the number one family destination in the world, your children will be fascinated by all the magic available in this city. Here you will find world famous family parks such as Disney, which will be opening a new Star Wars hotel and Toy Story Land later this year. Disney has several other parks, in addition to Magic Kingdom, that will keep your family entertained for days. Older children tend to enjoy Universal Studios more because of the focus on special effects and movies. Universal will be welcoming a new Fast & Furious ride in 2018. To make the trip even more memorable, consider staying in one of the Disney Vacation Club (DVC) themed resorts. These resorts are closest to the parks and are like mini-parks on their own. Buy or rent a DVC resale online from a current owner to save serious cash. If you choose to buy, make sure to sell DVC points later to recoup some of the money.
- Japan: Japan is extremely proud if its culture and is a very safe place to take your family. There is truly something for everyone; from the oldest of temples to the newest technology. Kids these days love technology and develop an aptitude for it at an early age. They will love to be surrounded by video games and learn more than just how to play them. There is also an Disney park in Japan, where kids can be enchanted by the rich culture of the area. One of the latest attractions that has gone viral is the Mario Kart race – great for older children
- Cancun, Mexico: One of the best destinations of the world, as it offers a great variety of activities for all ages. Your family will be able to enjoy full days of fun at Isla Mujeres, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos; everything departing from Cancun! There are many family oriented hotels in Cancun that offers great services and entertainment for kids of all ages. This destination also offers ziplining, cenotes (natural water formations), theme parks, beautiful beaches, cultural trips and one of wonders of the world, Chichen Itza, among other attractions.
- Costa Rica: This country is very nature rich and offers ecological attractions for all ages. Here you will be able to enjoy zip lining trips, wildlife sightseeing, white water rafting and beautiful landscapes. It is definitely one of the most beautiful countries in the world to visit. It is certainly for adventurous families but still very safe for those that only wants to relax and enjoy beautiful mother nature.
- Kenya: Situated in the east of Africa, this country has spectacular landscapes and offers great attractions for families that like to enjoy mother nature and its wildlife. Doing a photo safari is one of the best ways to educate your children to love and respect nature. Additionally, there are many places to stay such as angama.com that offer great facilities and help you to organize your daily itinerary. You will see that this country will enchant you and your family and the experience will change the whole perspective that you might have had about Africa.